Soft tissue therapy is also known sometimes as “sports and remedial massage”. Scroll down for prices.
How Soft Tissue Therapy Can Help You:
For professionals in the performing arts, dance and sports:
- Release tension induced by playing an instrument
- Help achieve optimal posture
- Help fine-tune muscle tone trough the body
- Help identify precursors of injury, and adapt your training.
- Help improve foot mobility for balance and stability
For occasional dancers or sports-people:
- Relieve knee pain
- Relieve lower back pain
- Improve mobility in shoulders, hips, knees, ankles
- Speed-up recovery after minor injuries
- Help our body recover from tennis elbow, shin splints and other common conditions
- Relieve post exercise soreness and help the body recuperate
- Relieve tired feet after long walks or runs
- Release shoulder and neck tensions from a stressful life
- Help deal with wrist pain and tensions, delay or prevent carpal tunnel syndrome
- Relieve minor chronic pain in the back and joints
- Relieve pain in many cases of light back or joint injuries
- Relieve tensions in the jaw (caused by, or causing, jaw clenching or grinding)
- Help intestinal flow in cases of light constipation.
What you can expect:
Depending on your needs, I will use traditional massage techniques like sports massage or deep tissue massage as well as manipulations to help your body recover from or prevent injury or long-standing conditions. This is designed to improve blood flow in your muscles and tissues, the relationship between your nervous system and your muscles, as well as the fascia – the passive fabric that holds your body together and gives it its shape.
Prices at Balham:
£15 for 15 minutes,
£30 for 30 minutes,
£45 for 45 minutes,
£55 for 60 minutes.